segunda-feira, 16 de março de 2009


Feeling Good - Nina Simone

Birds flying high you know how I feelSun in the sky you know how I feelBreeze driftin' on by you know how I feel
It's a new dawnIt's a new dayIt's a new lifeFor meAnd I'm feeling good
Fish in the sea you know how I feelRiver running free you know how I feelBlossom on the tree you know how I feel
Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you knowButterflies all havin' fun you know what I meanSleep in peace when day is doneThat's what I mean
And this old world is a new worldAnd a bold worldFor me
Stars when you shine you know how I feelScent of the pine you know how I feelOh freedom is mineAnd I know how I feel

+______________________+

Nem tudo saí como planejamos, e nem sempreencontramos respostas, quase sempre me vejo questionandoo presente ou o futuro, e sempre me perco. Mas logo me encontroou finjo, respiro fundo, respiramos. As vezes os ventos nos tiram coisas ou pessoas importantes, mas elas não vão embora, só estão em outra dimensão. Um dia estaremos todos de mãos dadas, e juntos celebraremos a PAZ.
Hoje vamos celebrar a VIDA, o Amor, a Esperança.A vida é um constante desafio. E no final ainda vou me perguntar assim como Noel Rosa, porque não?!

Beijos

Paz

Luz

Namastê

Om Shanti

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário